Ash Wednesday is Feb. 14 and is the start of the Lenten season, continuing through Easter Sunday, April 1. Below please find a list of Ash Wednesday services. To continue, please use the exact same format (no PDFs) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 101 E. Fourth Ave.
- Ash Wednesday Feb. 14th, 8 a.m., noon and 7 p.m.
- Lenten Evening Prayers Thursdays 5:30 p.m. Feb. 15-March 22 in the chapel.
- Stations of the Cross Tuesdays 5:30 p.m. Feb. 20-March 20.
St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 911 Broad St. Ash Wednesday
- 9:30 a.m. Mass, Saint Mary’s School.
- Noon and 5 p.m. Masses, Saint Mary’s Church, English.
- 6:30 and 8 p.m. Masses, Saint Mary’s Church, Spanish
- Fridays of Lent: Meatless dinners at the Parish Hall at 6 p.m.; bilingual Stations of the Cross at 7 p.m.
St. Andrew’s Anglican Church, 42 Ash St.
Feb. 13, 6 p.m. Pancake Dinner with Traditional Pancake Race
Feb. 14: 6 p.m. Ash Wednesday
March 9, 16, 23: 6 p.m., Stations of the Cross
Chapel Hill United Methodist Church, 1818 Kingston Road SE
- Ash Wednesday, 6:30 p.m.
Transfiguration Episcopal Church, 304 Coker Drive, West Rome
- Ash Wednesday, noon and 6 p.m.