The mother of two men killed in a Kingston house fire on Dec. 29 has also died. Glenda Croy, age 68, passed away Thursday at Cobb Wellstar Hospital according to an obituary from the South Canton Funeral Home.
She had been hospitalized since the December 29 fire on Martin Luther King Jr. Circle in Kingston. Her husband, 68-year old David Croy was also hospitalized for burns and smoke inhalation at Floyd Medical Center. Their two sons, Scottie and Jeffery Croy, died in the house fire.
The Georgia Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner’s Office ruled the fire as accidental. It was determined the fire started in a rear bedroom of the home possibly from an electrical malfunction. Previous report
The family will receive friends from 1-9 p.m., Saturday, January 13, 2018, from 1-9 p.m., Sunday, January 14, 2018, and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday, January 15, 2018 at South Canton Funeral Home.