- When: Friday and Saturday, Jan. 19, 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 31, at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Model High School Auditorium, 3252 Calhoun Ave.
- Tickets: Adults $10; students and seniors $8.
- For more: https://goo.gl/Q4iBA9
The regular scheduled meeting of the Glenwood Primary School Local School Governance Team is today at 1:30 p.m. in the conference room of the school. The team will be going into Executive Session during this meeting to discuss personnel. From Principal Jill B. Shepherd, Ed.S
Floyd County Schools will accept applications for the Georgia Lottery Pre-Kindergarten Program for the 2018-2019 school year on Monday, Jan. 30-Friday, Feb. 9 between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Applications may be picked up and returned to the following schools:
- Alto Park Elementary
- Cave Spring Elementary
- Garden Lakes Elementary
- Glenwood Primary
- Johnson Elementary
- McHenry Primary
- Model Elementary
- Pepperell Primary
Please follow the guidelines to apply:
1. Families must submit proof of residence (gas, power, or water bill) with applications.
2. You may only submit one application.
3. You should apply in the attendance area in which you reside. All in-district applications will be considered first and out-of-district applications will be considered after all in-district students are served.
4. Child must turn 4 years old before Sept. 1, 2018.
5. Applications will need to be completed in full, student must be of age, and proof of address must be submitted. After submission, you will be provided with an envelope to stamp and self address for notification of acceptance or regret sometime in March.
Please contact Tina Black with questions at email@example.com or 706-234-1031 ext 7186