Bartow EMS:  Toddler scalded by hot water; Voestalpine Automotive worker injured in Sunday morning fall.

Bartow EMS: Toddler scalded by hot water; Voestalpine Automotive worker injured in Sunday morning fall.

From Bartow County Emergency Medical Service: Sunday afternoon, EMS, Cartersville Fire and Cartersville Police responded to Parkway North Apartments to injuries from a burn. Upon EMS arrival, the crew was informed that a 1-year-old girl was accidentally burned from boiling water splashing onto her. The child had first- and second-degree burns to the neck and chest. EMS quickly began treatment to the burns and transported the patient to the burn unit at WellStar Cobb Hospital.

From Bartow County Emergency Medical Service: EMS and other agencies responded at 11:01 a.m. Sunday to reports of injuries from a fall. The scene was Voestalpine Automotive in White. Upon EMS arrival, crews found a male lying in a large pit with a concrete floor. He was conscious and alert. He fell approximately 20-25 feet to the floor. Once the crew was able to get to the patient and access him, they called for Life Force medical helicopter to be en route. The male possibly had a fractured pelvis and internal bleeding. The patient was flown to Erlanger Hospital.

Share Button

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.