The Greater Rome Board of Realtors had another great month in April with a nearly 17 percent jump in home sales. We’re also hearing — and seeing from the April report — that the available homes for sale are getting scarce. Reports from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service show increases in overall home sales, the median sales price and the average sales price. We encourage you to share the report with your network. The information is available on the group’s Facebook page and can be shared via the links below. The April numbers:
- Total single family home sales: 105 (16.7% increase)
- Median sales price: $140,750 (4.7% increase)
- Average sales price: $171,680 (10.9% increase)
- Total active listings: 401 (22.4% decrease)
- New listings: 115 (12.9% decrease)
- Month’s Supply: 4.7 (28.9% decrease)
Posting at 3 this afternoon: Hardy Realty’s open house gallery for Sunday. Look for profiles of eight area homes.