Ad: Sweet P’s at the Palladium taking reservations for Mother’s Day this Sunday.
Sweet P’s at the Palladium: Rome’s new home for Sunday dinner after church.
Mother’s Day: Sweet P’s will be open for lunch. Reservations available at 706-235-6829 or 706-859-8965, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Sunday’s buffet menu includes:
- Entrees: Turkey, ham, meatloaf, fried fish, spaghetti, fried chicken tenders.
- Your favorite sides: Dressing, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, dressing, sweet potato soufflé, collard greens, cream corn, fried okra.
- You’ve got to try: Our bean bar with pinto beans, baby lima beans, green beans, English peas.
- Extras: Rolls and cornbread.
- Plus: A variety of desserts
- Prices: $12.95 for adults. Kids buffet: $5.95 (both include a drink).
Sweet P’s at The Palladium
Sundays from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Coosa Valley Fairgrounds
69 Church St., Rome, Ga.